HARD WATER & TANNINS
The two most common causes of water hardness are calcium and manganese. These minerals cause scale buildup in pipes and hot water tanks and cause laundry to turn stiff and gray. Hard water is also more expensive to heat and can require much more soap, detergents and related products versus soft water.
Tannins (humic acid) appear as a result of water passing through decomposing vegetation. While tannins are not harmful, they can cause yellowing of glasses and fixtures and poor water taste.
If hardness and tannins plague your water well, let Hartley Well install a high-capacity, low-maintenance system will resolve both issues.
Tannins and Hardness Water Softener System
• Eliminates Hardness (Calcium & Magnesium)
• Reduces Tannin stains, taste & odor
• Signature 3 Control Valve
• Legacy View Bluetooth enabled control valve for advanced diagnostics and simplified set up
Simple 9 volt battery back-up keeps electronic meter active and will motor control valve to shut off position if in regeneration during power failure
• On demand meter providing data and history
• Adjustable Cycle Times
• Calendar Day Override
• Proprietary two valve bypass with 1” MNPT Connections
• Weather / Insect Resistant One-Piece Slide Cover
• High Flow 1” distributor
• Vortech Standard
• Treated Water Refill with pre-brine option
• Standard brine tank size 18” X 33” with space saving 14” X 14” and oversized 18” X 40” brine tanks available
• High Flow brine safety float assembly, overflow fitting, grid plates and brine well